Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Three Day Work Week

All I need to do to make it through my work week is to keep thinking just three days. The office is closed on Friday and I requested Thursday. So this means lots of hard work for the three days I have to work this coming week. I will try to process as many cases as I possible can. I had a great afternoon, I went to my Daughter's Church for a Christmas program she sings in one of the choir's. It was a great program the choir sang and the praise danced of course danced, and someone read the Christmas story for the Bible. After the program my Mother and I made our way back home with a stop at Walmart. My Daughter plans to come here Tuesday night and stay I think through Christmas Morning. Then she will go with her boyfriend to his families house. I have 10 and a half of my Mother's dishcloths done. So still knitting dishcloths.

No comments: