Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It is vacation time.

So I am off work until next Tuesday. I love it! I worked very hard this week to get as many case as I can processed. A nice long weekend is enough for me. I keep trying to get all my dishcloths knit but I think it is to late my Mother needs to settle for one or two dishcloths per person. No reading no scarf knitting. Trip to Siler City planned for tomorrow, So that we can go to the Piggly Wiggly. We are hoping to find some pig parts that are very important to our New Year's day dinner. The plan for tomorrow is to get up and start chopping the onions, garlic, red bell pepper, and jalapeno for the chili. I still need to pick up the hamburger and chili powder. I should be able to pick these up at the Pig. The family get together on Christmas Eve needs a good pot of chili.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Yay!! Vacation!!! (I'm on vacation too - until 1.03)

Chili sounds yummy on Christmas Eve! I grew up in an neighborhood that was 1/3 Irish. 1/3 Italian 1/3 Jewish and me. So from my Italian friends, we do seafood for Christmas Eve. But since they just overdo it, I do a few seafood dishes and some interesting appy's.