Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dishcloths


I made one dishcloth today that I think looks more like a towel than a dishcloth. It is large and I don't think I will give it to anyone. I am starting another dishcloth tonight a FPdc and BPdc I hope it looks better than the one I made this afternoon. We shall see what happens. Well my idea to buy my next projects yarn with the 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby has been postponed, because the yarn I need for the project is on sale this week and you can't use the coupon of sale items only regular priced items. The sales price is not as cheap as the coupon price. Its okay I don't have time to do the project until after Christmas anyway. I am trying not to think about the fact that tomorrow is Monday and another long hard work week is coming. Happy crocheting and knitting.

No comments: