Tuesday, October 31, 2006

WINE & CROCHET



Speaking from recent experience I can tell you that wine an crochet don't mix. I was working on a dishcloth last night and found that I could not keep up with my stitches, I had to rip out several rows so not much progress on the dishcloth. So today at my lunch break I fixed my mess from last night and now the dishcloth is looking good. So take it from me try to keep your wine drinking down while you are crocheting. Dishcloth#15 is a ripple and I am using a very pretty blue variegated cotton yarn. Hobby Lobby has a 40% off coupon this week and so today I brought The Big Book of Dishcloths regular price $7.99 so I used the coupon on the book it has 99 dishcloths I think I have enough patterns if the don't come out with some new designs to last for a long time. If and this is a big if I might make a dishcloth for the ladies in my department. This book has enough choices that I can do a diffrent one for each person.

No comments: