Monday, October 30, 2006

More Dishcloths


Monday night and I need to work on dishcloths. I worked a FP,BP dc and now I need to do the edging. I read the pattern and asked a woman at work an still not sure I understand what they want me to do but tomorrow I plan to make a trip to Hobby Lobby and buy some white cotton yarn to do the edging I think that will set the dishcloth off and make it look really good. I will wait until this weekend to finish the dishcloth so that I can spend a little more time with the dishcloth pattern an figure out what the are taking about. I might have to ask some one at Crochetville or atmyhouse to see if they can help me. This free loop thing I really don't understand. I will start tonight on dishcloth #7 from the book not the number of dishcloths I have done. So I really need to start crocheting. Happy crocheting and knitting.

No comments: