Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Thrity one days left in the year

Another year almost over and what has changed in my life? What have I accomplished for the year? I need to think about this and see if I can come up with anything. I cast off a red Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth today an cast on another. I called Hobby Lobby, and A C Moore in Greensboro no one has cone's of Mistletoe yarn. It is to late to order the yarn and get it back in time for this year's Christmas Knits. I did not let my 40% off coupon go to waste at Hobby Lobby I picked up Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts Magazine. I Love This Cotton has a holiday yarn I did not buy a skein today maybe I will next pay day. I sent they winner of the next ironchef pool on Ravelry a gift certificate yesterday. I hope she received her email and enjoys shopping for new yarn. I know I did when I won the Poole for the next foodnetwork star. Red Heart has a great pattern book for sock yarn picked that up today it is More than Socks! it has a great pattern for a hat and scarf. After the first of the year I plan to give the scarf a try.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so sorry I have not commented in so long. I was unable to comment because the word verification was not showing up. My husband helped me figure out was going on! Now I can see it again. (It was one of the settings wrong.)

I am happy to be blogging again! Hopefully I can post more regularly now.


I love it when craft stores have sales and coupons. :) Glad you took advantage of your coupon.

Have a great weekend. It's almost the end of the week!

((BIG HUG))
Michelle

Michelle said...

P.S. I finished school this year. Now if I can just land a job! LOL

Love and Hugs,
Michelle