Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The last few hours of November

I love having my new laptop. I am sitting at the dining room table with a dishcloth on my needles watching tv. I love TLC watching The Little Couple. I am half way through a Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth, I am ready to start my decreasing for the second half of the cloth. Wow can't get over the fact that November is over and the last month in the year is about to begin. So far I have been able to use scrap yarn for the dishcloth's. My local Hobby Lobby does not carry the big cones of Mistletoe I called to ask. If they had the cone's my plan was to use the 40% off coupon from Sunday's paper to buy a cone. I think I will call A C Moore tomorrow to see if they carry the cone's they have a 40% coupon too! So just maybe they have the cone's.

No comments: