Wednesday, December 15, 2010

North Carolina Weather

It is cold in North Carolina and tomorrow morning we have a chance for snow, sleet and freezing rain. It is suppose to start before daybreak tomorrow. Still knitting dishcloth's for my Mother and I am glad I still have almost a week to get them done. I don't think she plans to give the dishcloths on Christmas day. This is okay since people visit and give gift until the New Year. I am working a green Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth. I decided to knit all Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth they are quick and easy 12 more to go if I get 3 dishcloths for all 6 people she want to give dishcloths. Brought the Bisquick and Jimmy Dean Hot sausage because it is the Holidays and time for sausage balls! Pick up the Cheese last weekend. I love sausage balls. Only Three days of work next week a vacation day on Thursday, the office is closed on Friday and Monday for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I am trying my best to get as many cases as I can processed by next Wednesday. Let us hope for the best.

No comments: