Monday, December 06, 2010

I would love to skip Monday's

The day was long and hard. I wish I could skip Monday's. After a long day at work I came home to sit in front of the tv. Then watched The View and Dr Phil. I have cast on a dishcloth for my dishcloths ar us swap partner. I received a very pretty dishcloth from my swap partner today . I am not as fast as she is so I her dishcloth will get mailed next week. I am searching for a dog sweater pattern. A very easy pattern. My fur grandchild needs a sweater. The pattern needs to be small for a chihuhua a small but not a toy. I have a pattern it is from 2008 knitting Calendar. The pattern name Howie's Knit-To-Fit Doggie Sweater. If you have tried this pattern please give me tips. It is cold in North Carolina it is the perfect time to pull out all the knit and crochet hats and scarves. I can't seem to find one of my favorite scarves. It is red and black self stripping scarf from a discontinued yarn. I still have a few skeins so I will be able to knit another scarf if I can find the pattern. My search for the pattern will start tomorrow. Cast off a Feather and Fan Dishcloth yesterday and I need to cast on another tomorrow. I think I need another set of US 7 needles. I have a 40% off coupon for Hobby Lobby I can use to get the needles. So many things to do so little time to do them.

No comments: