Wednesday, December 08, 2010

A Great Mid Week Break

After work today I made a trip to Hobby Lobby to pick up more yarn for my Mother and Sister's dishcloths. Brought a great set of Rosewood Travel Needles US size 7/ 4.50, they are very pretty and I had a 40% off coupon I could use. The needles are a great size for a dishcloth. After the trip to Hobby Lobby I drove to Greensboro to meet my Daughter to pick up every bodies Pampered Chef items. After she arrived and gave me the ordered we decided to go to OutBack Steakhouse, I really enjoyed the time I spent talking to my daughter. The meal was great. We had to appetizers Ahi Tuna and Cheese Artichoke Pizza, both really good. The Entree Steak slices on Focaccia Sandwich with cheese really good too and the dipping sauce. Still trying to find a simple dog sweater pattern and a co worker told me she would look through pattern books she think she remembers seeing a simple sweater. Added a few rows to my swap partners dishcloth at lunchtime today. I have to take the car to the shop tomorrow and if the repair is something I can get done while I wait I should get in good knitting time.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Sounds like a fun break with your daughter, I hope everything goes well with your car!