Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Planning a trip to Costco for Saturday

We need to restock. It is time to buy olive oil, sugar, chicken broth, sea salt, laundry detergent. Can't wait to try the samples. After Costco maybe a trip to A C Moore and Olive Garden. We shall see what happens I need to take the car to the shop, the heat does not seem to be working. On a bright sunny day this is not a problem, but it does create a problem when you are on you way to work at 7:40 am and it is 19 degrees. Progressed to row 16 for my dishcloth swap partner. I keep getting the overwhelming need to cast on a scarf and I can't I have to many dishcloths to knit. Tomorrow after work I will pick up a few balls of green cotton and few more red, and Christmas mix. The end of the year approaches. So many things to do so little time.

1 comment:

Ria said...

My favorite thing from COSTCO is the 22oz jar of Kirkland Pest in the refrigerator section, it lasts awhile now that Angie is in the dorm. Besides using it on hot pasta, I use it in pasta salad, on chicken breasts or fish. My daughter loves putting it on the inside of a grilled cheese sandwich. A little dollop in a mushroom omelet. For an awesome fake lasagna - layer frozen cheese ravioli ( that you boil until almost cooked but not quite) pesto sauce, sliced eggplaNT ( I used the breaded slices they sell in my grocery store's deli case) and sliced yellow squash, zucchini and baby portabellas. Another layer of the ravioli's either more pesto or regular tomato sauce, some shredded mozzerella . cover with foil and put in the oven until bubbly - take the foil off a few minutes to brown the mozzerella - super yummy.