Sunday, November 12, 2006

Another Crochet Lace Shells Afghan


I started another crochet lace shells afghan last night while I was watching TV instead of being good and finish up the 4 dishcloths that I have going at the moment. I am using the TLC Baby yarn that I brought on clearance at Hobby Lobby it is a sport weight 3 ply 64% Acrylic 36% Nylon I have 4 skeins and it might take all 4 to make a nice size afghan. It is a just because afghan and I am trying to build up items to try and sale at a craft fair if I can find one near me next fall may the fall festival in my daughters homecoming does not fall on the same weekend next year. I need to make sure it is okay to sale it was a free pattern so I guess it's okay, I don't want to do something that is illegal. There was a big talk on this about 2 months back at Crochetville they always keep up with all the important this on copyright laws. So I will go to Crochetville and check it out. I checked my email today and guess what another 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby this week, I really think they are trying to keep up with AC Moore because you did not get a 40% coupon from Hobby Lobby but once a month. AC Moore has one weekly. If wish I did not live so far away from AC Moore 30 miles and so I can't visit the store daily and get good use out of the coupon. I will visit this weekend coming up to get a skein of Patons Classic Merino Wool for the one skein scarf in the Happy Hooker crochet book. Planning a scarf for my sister for Christmas. Also planning to make scarf for my nieces and nephew. I think I am waiting to late for all the grand plans especially since I cant seem to get finished with the dishcloths and potholder for the family. Another long work week ahead and I know already it will be just as bad as the last one because the cases that need to be processed is very heavy next week, and it would be nice to come home on Monday to my new book I ordered last Getting Started Crochet by Judith L Swartz it is a great book looked through it at the library and decided to buy got a good deal on half.com already received a confirmation that the book was in the mail on Tuesday. So maybe tomorrow. Happy Crocheting and Knitting.

No comments: