Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday Night Again

Well here we are another Sunday night, and I am wondering what happened to my weekend? On Friday night we had a cook out my Niece she turned 17 last week. Saturday night was girls night out we went out to eat and to a movie in Greensboro. I am finished the baby afghan for a friend and will post a picture. I brought a very small digital camera on Friday and the picture is a bit better that the web cam. One last exchange to finish for the month of July, the potholder exchange, one potholder down and one to go. I will post a picture of the items after my exchange partner has received. I plan to send it out on Tuesday. The pattern I used for the baby afghan is called Progressive Afghan I think it is a Project Linus Afghan a free pattern from JPF Crochet Club, copyright Julie A. Bolduc, it is a great pattern when you have the pattern up online you can click on different figures and see what the afghan looks like in different stages, I found this very helpful.

No comments: