Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's Saturday!!!!


I spent most of the day in Greensboro went to the mall, to Olive Garden and AC Moore. I started working on the Fabulous Fans Afghan today and I have already ripped out all the stitches once and I am about to rip out all the stitches again. I keep running out of stitches at the end of row 2. According to the pattern Row 2 Dc in each of the next 3 sc; * sk 3 sc, shell of (4 dc, ch 1, 4 dc) all in next st; sk 3 sc, dc in next 8 sc; rep from *across to last 11 sc, sk 3 sc in next sc, shell in next sc, sk 3 sc dc in last 4 sc. Ch 3 turn. I cant figure out what I am doing wrong and why I don't have enough stiches left. I think I am to stop with the 8 dc then shell and end with 4 dc. The only problem is It doesn't seem to end with the 8dc. Maybe my starting ch didn't have the right number of stitch. So I will rip it all out and start over again. Well I think a storm is coming I here thunder so I must shut down my computer. Picture is of the start of this afghan.

No comments: