Friday, July 21, 2006

It's the weekend!!!!!




Well I have made it through another work week and It's Friday night, I have checked my email paid a visit to Crochetville and now here I am at blogspot. My daughter sold one of my afghan's at work yesterday, I didn't make a profit but at least some thought it was good enough to purchase. One of the ladies she works with wants a afghan for her son. So I have a trip to AC Moore planned for tomorrow. So I can get started on the project. I have plans to use the red and black yarn that I had planned to use on afghan for my daughter's boyfriend to make afghan I like in one of my patterns books from Leisure Arts. I have decided to wait to make the afghan for my daughter's boyfriend, afghans take to long to make to give to someone who might not last that long. They are to young for a serious relationship and both are still in college. So tomorrow I will start Fabulous Fans it is from as I stated before a Leisure Arts pattern book, Afghans by the Pound by Rita Weiss it is found on page 13, this book has several afghans I would like to try now I have to find the funds to buy the yarn and choose colors for all the patterns I want to try. Also even though I had said to my self that I would not join any exchange in the month of August tonight I plan to start on items for nexts months potholder, dishcloth and granny square exchange. The next thing I want to be brave enough to do is a wearable maybe a shawl I have a pattern I want to try but I don't have enough confidence in my skill. I have signed up for a fall intermediate class at my local Hobby Lobby. I need to check on that to see if the class will start in October as scheduled. I signed up weeks ago and I have not heard anything. I am posting a picture taken of my on Sunday of flowers I have planted on one side of my deck.

No comments: