Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Night Out


I was very lazy today and spent most of the day in bed. I did not go to bed today until 3:00 am and then I woke up at 10:00 turned on the tv and watched an old movie after the movie was over, I cut the tv off and went back to sleep. I got up in time to shower and get ready to go out to eat with some of my fellow co-worker and some of their family. We went to Synder Farms restaurant. I had never been to this restaurant and to tell the truth I had never heard of the place until a few weeks ago and I have lived in Randolph County for 24 years in July. The food was good just simple home cooking, the salad bar was very good. I had a good time talking and visiting with my co workers and their family. How I am at home knitting,watching 48 hours A Mystery. Last night I cast on another Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth in the Christmas mix yarn, and I tried to knit a Bias Scarf out of the Pomp-a-Doodle yarn my daughter brought me for Christmas. I might try again tonight. I think it is possible if I concentrate. Still reading A Holiday Yarn, by Sally Goldenbaum. I called Books-A-Million to check on the book I ordered and found out they did not have my order on file so the book was not ordered. I had to reorder and will have to wait almost 2 weeks to get my book. It is Spun By Sorcery, by Barbara Bretton. This is a long weekend our office is closed on Monday for the Martin Luther King Holiday. I am not very sleepy so I need to find a good movie.

No comments: