Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year


It's the New Year!!! and I am trying to stay positive and not get depressed on the first day of the year. We just finished the traditional New Years Day meal. My sister, her husband and their children. It is also my sister and her husbands anniversary, they have been married 26 years today. So no reading crochet or knitting today. My sister and the the girls just left. We had a champagne. It turned out to be a pretty good day. I did not get anything done in my bedroom, my plan was to clean my room. I did get some of the recycling out of the room and most of my towels washed. I think I will settle down and read tonight.

1 comment:

Little Wren said...

I'm in the same boat... the trying not to be depressed boat I mean. Hope your day went well and that you go to sleep happy tonight. :)