Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last Tuesday of The Year


Well we had a 2 hour delay due to the weather and the office opened at 10:00 am. Even with the late start it was a very long day. I had afternoon inquiry, this means any client with questions about their case can come in and ask and it is your job as the inquiry person to try and answer the question. It was a very steady stream of people this afternoon. So I was very busy and I did not get a case processed. So tomorrow morning and for the rest of the day I have to try and get cases opened and some cases processed. Only two processing day's left in the year. Still working on the new scarf but I am thinking about ripping it out. I have four row's per color and the pattern only has two. I think maybe the scarf would look better with two rows of each color. Maybe I'll wait until my Daughter comes through if she does over the weekend to ask her what she thinks. This is what I love about North Carolina weather snow this past weekend and almost 60 degrees this coming weekend! I finally finished and gave Karen her scarf a few weeks ago. Karen my friend at work gave Cece to Kendra. I wanted to give her a scarf an because I am lazy it took a while for me to finish the scarf. I am posting a picture of Karen modeling the scarf. The picture really does not show the details of the scarf very well, but it is the best I could get. The pattern is from Crazy Aunt Purls Drunk, Divorced, and Covered in Cat Hair by Lori Perry. It is the Magic Scarf. The yarn is Patons Classic Wool the color Gray.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Scarf looks great on her!!

enjoy your weekend - it's going to be 40 and raining on Sunday here :(