Monday, June 08, 2009

I vote that we stop Monday's!

Well it's Monday night and I am watching Big Bang, blogging and worked a few rows on my dishcloth. Long day at work, very busy. Went out and looked at the garden after work an things are looking good. I will watch the news tonight and if there is no rain in the forecast for tomorrow I will need to water when I get home from work. I noticed that the plants grow quickly once you have them in the ground. I really don't think it would be to late for me to plant more tomato's or squash. I read a blog yesterday and the guy on the blog put out a few roma's and zucchini just last week. I paid a visit to Ravelry and Gate City Yarns has invited people to come to downtown Greensboro for World Wide Knit in Public Day. I think I will try and go for a few hours maybe bring my unfinished sock and to work and then maybe I can finish the first sock and start the second. Still reading By Hook or By Crook, by Betty Hechtman. On payday I will get Maggie Sefton's lasted in the knitting series Dropped Dead Stitches at least I think that's the name. This is a picture of the Pingtung Long Eggplant I planted in the garden.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Looks great - we had a monsoon here today.