Saturday, December 27, 2008

I love vacation.

Why is it that your days off seem to pass by so quickly. It's Saturday night and it's back to work on Monday. Another great day spent most of the morning watching old movies on TCM, got up dressed and went to the movies The Tale Of Despereaux, with my niece Deja she's 9. The movie was great and I enjoyed myself and the time I spent with my neice. The mouse was so cute. So be brave if you don't have a little kid to take with you and go see the movie. I picked up my copy of Dead Men Don't Crochet, by Betty Hechtman. I think I will read a few pages tonight. I added a few rows to my Christmas Carol scarf. Posting a picture of the scarf in progress. Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the only one in my house that has "no vacation" :O( But I do have monday off, lol. I'm looking forward to the break and watching movies and crocheting or knitting away at something. Maybe valentine stuff.
I'm not formiliar with the christmas carol scarf, but your knitting looks good. A couple days ago I printed off a nice pile of knitted dishcloths I'll be making. I'm far from advanced w/ knitting but I do enjoy what I can make, lol. Is the Dead Men Don't Crochet book any good?
~Sheryl* c'ville

Betty Hechtman said...

I hope you enjoy Dead Men Don't Crochet.

Ria said...

I don't go back until the 5th, but the past 5 days feel like a blink!