Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas day and so far a pretty good day. My sister and nieces and nephew came over for a few minutes this morning. My daughter has called me 3 times today. She is in Durham spending Christmas with her boyfriend and his family. I think she is having a good time. I think she will be back here on Sunday. I definitely had to much wine last night I put on my favorite Christmas Carol dvd on and I was asleep before the door knocker turned into Jacob Marley. So just as soon as my mother leaves to go visit her mother my grandmother with her sister I am planning on giving it another try and watching the movie again. The Grinch after he stole all the toys from the Who's another inflatable in the yard. I took the pictures during the day because my camera does not do to well at night.

1 comment:

RecycleCindy said...

Cute photo! Merry Christmas from another crocheter. Have a wonderful holiday season.
Cindy