Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Three days into the new year


Well I hope the first week of the new year is going well for everybody and that going back to work after the holidays has not been to bad. My week started off a little rough but only two more days to go and its the weekend baby. My daughter went back to school today and so the house is very quite and I can see my living room floor once more she comes home with a lot of stuff. I don't know whats wrong with blogger lately but for some reason I cant change the picture of my afghan in my page layout and I can't add a picture of my self and my daughter to the bottom of my page. I finally get a digital camera and now I am having problems uploading my pictures to my layout. If I can add they to my post don't know why I can't add to my lay out and can't find the answer to my question on blogger and I know this is dumb but I can't figure out how to ask about this problem. If I need to re size the pictures I am still lost. Finally did some crochet yesterday made a scarf for my daughter to give for her secret Santa gift to a fellow cheerleader. I don't know why they waited until after Christmas maybe so they could go home and ask their parents for money. Still reading the book Needled to Death by Maggie Sefton it is a very good book and I like mysteries with out the CSI thing just don't think I can handle to many gory details I like to keep it light when I read. I will attempt to post a picture of the scarf I made yesterday the yarn is Cheerio by Moda.Dea 1 ball Onyx and 1 ball Pearl a hdc(half double crochet) it works up very easily and quickly. I think you can find the pattern for the scarf at www.modadea.com it should be a free pattern Crocheted Scarf LM0116 the designed by Judy Hice.

1 comment:

dale said...

I did use "Hello" to upload my pictures.but picasa2 works better now with the new blogger
I switched to the new Blogger and I'm not really happy with it. I have to use my e-mail address instead of my username. blogger for word doesn't work with it, not at least so as I can figure out.