Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday night and all is well



I got up this morning to sign up for the Dinner at the Dairy hosted monthly at Goat Lady Dairy. I did not sign up because it cost a little to much for my budget, it is a 5 course meal and they serve lamb, beef, goat cheese of course it sounds great and I really like trying new foods. I just can't do $55.00 per person. So I have to come up with something else to do that I have not done before when it comes to adventure. Today my daughter cheered and I went to the game to see her cheer and to watch the game it was a good game but WSSU lost the game. Then it was off to buy my daughter food the meal plan she has only provides 9 meals a week and trips to the Ram Shack so this means she has to cook for herself sometime. Added to my yarn stash today with a trip to A C Moore brought yarn for an afghan and for the scarf I have planned to make for my sister's birthday. I will start the scarf tomorrow I think maybe tonight I don't know need to do a little reading tonight so I can finish up Needled to death. Happy crocheting and knitting.

No comments: