Sunday, October 22, 2006

Rainy Sunday Afternoon



You know some day's I don't know why I try to do anything, I am going to have to start saving my post before I try and post a picture, I just lost my entire post and it was a long one and I really don't feel like typing all of that over again. So I will try an hit the highlights, I had my day's confused and last Thursday was not my last crochet class, I have one more class this Thursday and I plan to take a picture of the class on Thursday with the $7.95 35mm camera I brought at CVS I hope the pictures will be clearer I can have the developed and scan them onto my computer. It's the best I can do for now maybe one day I can buy a digital camera. A few month's ago I brought a leaflet on Ebay Broomstick Lace for the Little Folks by Boye a vintage leaflet that's how I lost my previous post trying to add a picture to show. I need someone to show my how to do the stitch can't figure it out from the instruction and the pictures in a crochet book I have just don't seem to help. I will try again to post the picture. I plan to make myself work on the dishcloths and potholder that my mother and I are giving for Christmas, I really wish I had not let her talk me into this, I like to crochet but I hate to feel like I have to do something but since she paid for the yarn I will have to do the gifts. This is the first and the last time. If I make anything again it will just be a random thing or maybe just maybe afghans. If I can start them at the first of the year and work on them all year long. I am making great progress on the Crochet Lace Shells Afghan I talked about in my previous post but no work on it today unless I have made at least 3 dishcloths.

No comments: