Thursday, October 26, 2006

Crochet Tonight


Thursday night and I went to my final crochet class, I really enjoyed the classes. I can't wait until next year to see how things go with the crochet group. I took a picture of the class and will post it later. I have finally found the two magazine's I was looking for and both of them of course have great projects that I wish I could start right now. I have one more dishcloth done so only 17 to go. I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday I really need the weekend. I finished a granny square tonight in class that I started months ago and I did not understand the 8th row, so I asked my instructor tonight and when she explained it to me it made sense and I was able to finish the square its just a practice square but it is a pretty square and I think it would make a nice afghan, by using it as the center and crocheting around it or making several square's an putting stitching them together. Happy Crocheting and Knitting.

No comments: