Friday, December 23, 2005

Will I every learn how to read crochet pattens?

Hi all I spent most of the morning trying to read a pattern for a hat and figure out how to make this has got totally throw off on the 3rd and 4th row, I plan to get out the crochet bible and some other books to see where I am going wrong. I really wish all patterns came with the symbol chart too. I think I could figure things out better with the pattern done in symbols and written form. I hope that crochet is not to hard for me to figure out we I took the class the woman that taught the class said to just break the pattern down line by line not sure it working. I should take more classes. One day maybe all will be clear going to practice some more tonight. Just cant let this thing beat me when I look in all the magazine and books on crochet its great so exciting so many things I want to learn. Yo have Broomstick Lace, Tunisian. Crochet Fantasy's fall 2005 issue has a beautiful Backpack Purse but when I read the pattern it might as well be greek. I really wish DIY had a crochet program like Knitty Gritty. The interest is there for the show I am sure. I think I will email them again maybe tell them about Crochetville and all the blog out here on crochet. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve the holidays aways depress me, this means changes need to be made in my life. To all those people out in the world that have been born smart and didnot struggle in school an feel like you should have been in special classes you should be happy and feel good about your selves school was a struggle for me a I fell lucky that I made it out of High School. I was not the brightess bulb on the tree. Well it is time for me to finish my post for the night because I am now rambling.

No comments: