Monday, December 19, 2005

I did it I have created a blog!!!!!!!

December 19, 2005

Well I did it I have created a Blog. Theresa MItchell the person who I am sure no one I grew up around or went to school with would be able to believe I could figure out how to turn on a computer. It is a work in progress so dont expect too much in the beginning. I am 41 yr old single parent of an 18 yr old daughter who left home in August for her Freshman yr in college. Must people said I would be very lonely and cry. Well I have not been very lonely or cried. It was time for her to leave home and she was happy about going away to school. She not far away and she is having a great time. So I decided to join a bookclub, and learn to crochet. I took a class in November at the local Hobby Lobby. Learning to read patterns has been a challenge . So far I have made 6 Scarves. Very simple scarves. Picture to follow in the days to come. Hopefully I will have my Blog looking as great as so many of the ones I have seen. Well I can't wait to tell the girls at work that I have started a Blog. Some of my girlfriends and I have started a girls night out, we decided to have our night the 2nd Friday of every month
we decided to send out a newletter every month and that going to be my job and I need to work on that and get it in the mail. Trying very hard to get the girls to start reading so I plan to list a book for everyone to read before our next night out to discuss on our next girls night out. Well thats all form now hope to have pictures soon.

No comments: