Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day!

Great day today. Got up this morning and made a trip to Costco. I love Costco. It was a stocking day. Had to get Tide,Downy, and dish detergent. Also two 18 pound bags of charcoal. It was our first visit since January. So far no crochet or knitting but I did pay a visit to A C Moore picked up two balls of Berant baby sport yarn, it was on sale and a set of 10.5 29" circular knitting needle's. Still reading In the Company of My Sistahs, by Angie Daniels. In honor of St. Patrick's Day we cooked Corned Beef ,Cabbage, and green potatoes. Found the recipe for the green potatoes on YouTube. My Sister and two of her daughter's and son came over to eat. My nephew did not like the green potatoes but everyone else did. We had a great time. Happy St. Patrick's Day and happy crafting.

No comments: