Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Weekend

The long weekend started with a trip to our local farmers market here in Asheboro. Then we came home because we brought flowers and did not want to leave the flowers in the car on our trip to Greensboro and the farmers market on sandy ridge road. I love going to the farmers market on sandy ridge road the flowers and fresh vegetables are great. Today we ate at Moose Cafe it is country food but it was good and loved the service. Spent some time later today working in the yard. We brought a beautiful Patio tomato at the farmers market in Greensboro and I plan to plant it tomorrow it was only $3.00 and a good size. I have a trip planned to Lowes Hardware to buy potting soil. Maybe tomorrow I will post a picture of the tomato. So far no reading knitting or crochet.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Most farmer's markets here start next week. I can't wait.