Tuesday, September 07, 2010

My Last Day Off!

Well today mark's my last day off and it is back to work tomorrow. If this had been a work day it would still be 10:00 am and my phone would be ringing off the hook! I love and need my job so don't get me wrong, and am thankful that I have a job to get up and go to tomorrow. It is just I like doing nothing better than I do working. I spent the day watching tv and reading. I finished reading God Ain't Through Yet, by Mary Monroe it was a great read and I enjoyed the book. It was laugh out loud funny in several places through out the book. I hope this is not the last in the series! I paid a visit to the Library to find a new book to read. Both of the books I really wanted to read I had to place on hold. One by Michelle Bowen and the second by Terry McMillan. I hope the wait is not to long. They are not knitting or crochet related! I checked out The first book in the Abram's Daughter's Series, by Beverly Lewis, The Covenant and 2 by Lawana Blackwell the Tales of London Series . I am trying to decide which to read first. I knit a few rows on a scarf I've been working on for a longtime now. I am ready for the weekend. I need to get started on a new crochet or knit project. Posting a random picture tonight. Yesterday my daughter and I watched the movie The Time Traveler's Wife, I am not sure I liked the movie, maybe I should read the book so I can understand it more. It was a little to weird for me. I know that a movie can't give all the details that the book will give. I will have to think about this and maybe give the book a try.

1 comment:

Sharon Marie said...

I couldn't get into Time Travelers Wife until after I saw the movie. That's unusual for me but that's how that one worked out for me.