Sunday, September 12, 2010

IT'S INTERNATIONAL CROCHET DAY

In honor of International Crochet Day, I decided to spend something crocheting today. So I started a scarf. I used a pattern from crochet today! the oct/nov 2006 issue. The patten is on page 26. Most of my day has been dedicated to watching cooking shows on tv and how to cooks on youtube. Tonight is the True Blood season finally. The weekend is almost over and a new work week will begin. I need to make myself workout this week. I did not workout at all last week. i want to get healthy but I am losing my drive to exercise. I need to get back in the exercise groove.

3 comments:

Ria said...

I didn't know it was crochet day! I did crochet 2 squares for my charity afghan though!

Motivation for exercise is the hardest commodity to come by I think.

janex said...

Congratulations on a day well spent!

Mrs Happy Homemaker said...

I just finished crocheting my daughter a pink & purple scarf...while watching food network! haha Looks like we were having similar days :)