Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So ready for the weekend!

Another long week. Two day's left until the weekend. It is hot and I am tired. Last night I finished the dishcloths I have been working for my Aunt's friend. Still trying to read Skein of the Crime I keep falling asleep while reading. It is not because the book is boring, I think I should decrease my wine intake if I want to stay up at night and read. I cast on another Feather and Fan dishcloth during my lunch break today. I am not sure what I did with my grandmother's favorite pattern. I need to look for it tonight. I am posting a picture of the dishcloth's I am sending my Aunt's friend. I received a magazine from Costco today and found a new knit themed book I want to read Knit in Comfort, by Isabel Sharpe. My local Books a Million might have the book in stock. I need to call tonight to see if the have the book. Posting a picture of the dishcloth's I knit for my Aunt's friend.

1 comment:

Mrs Happy Homemaker said...

I love your washcloths, so cute!

Oh, I live in Asheboro too! :)