Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Middle of the week

Last night I added 3 rows to my long suffering unfinished sock and started reading Leftover Dead, by Jimmie Ruth Evans it is the fifth book in the series. Posting another chicken coop picture. This was a very fancy coop and my camera does not do the coop justice. I could not get a good picture of the chicken's in the coup but I have a good picture of the front, some of the inside of the coop, and sideview. That's my daughter in the picture. This coop came with a sink. This coop looks like a real people could live in it. Tonight is the season finale of The Middle and Modern Family two of my favorite shows both shows make me laugh out loud!

1 comment:

Betty Hechtman said...

We have similar taste in TV shows. I love the Middle and Modern Family, too.

Betty Hechtman
Crochet Mysteries
www.BettyHechtman.com