Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tangled web of cotton

It's Saturday and I spent a large part of the day trying to untangle my used cotton yarn. I have several balls of used cotton yarn in both Peaches & Creme and Sugar' n Cream I had this yarn in a plastic bin and it all got tangled together. Some of the balls I am sure I could manage another dishcloth and others only a few row on something. I hope to find a nice and easy grocery bag to knit with my scrap yarn. Cast on an Shamrock Cloth last night I plan to add a few rows tonight and get most of in done tomorrow I want to finish the dishcloth by Tuesday St Patrick's day. The pattern I cast on is Knitted Shamrock Cloth, by Rhonda K. White located at http://wwwknittingknonsense.com/shamrockcloth.html . Now I am on the couch posting and watching t.v. what a way to spend a Saturday night. I need to read a few chapters of Fleece navidad. Craft on!!! Posting a picture of where I want to be instead of Asheboro North Carolina, I hope I will get to visit the beach again before I die during the summer and winter.

1 comment:

Ria said...

I know your cloth will be wonderful!! I love the beach in the wintertime. I am about an hour and 15 away from the jersey shore, but I haven't been in forever. Sigh something else for when Angie goes to college I guess.