Sunday, March 01, 2009

10. SHAPELY DIAMOND

Well so far so good on the dishcloth I started last night. I made it through row 21 without any trouble. Still have the right number of stitches and the diamond pattern seems to be taking shape. The blue is really nice and bright a happy color. It is cold and it is still raining earlier today we did have some ice on the trees but that has gone away. Still no snow. I am happy about this and I hope nothing happens later tonight or in the early morning. Weather I want to or not I need to be able to get to work. Made my way out in the cold and rain to go to Walmart and Books.A.Million the book I ordered came in on Wednesday, Fleece Navidad, by Maggie Sefton it is a knitting mystery. Well I think I will add a few rows to my dishcloth while listening to Harry Potter And The Prisoner of Azkaban performance by Jim Dale. Still need to buy the other cd's in the series. Oh well craft on!. Update It is snowing and it has been for a few hours now. I don't think I will make it to work by 8:00 AM , and now I am sure even if I make it tomorrow I will spend the day doing interviews and not process cases and that's what I need to do. Row 41 on the Shapely Diamond dishcloth. What a day what a day.

No comments: