Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Hot Blue

Well after ripping this pattern out over and over again last year I have finally knit this dishcloth. I started it last year June 27, 2008 and to repeat myself I had to rip it out more than I want to remember. So tired of it and frustrated I put down the pattern and did not pick it back up until last weekend. I am not sure what it was about the pattern that kept me from completing this dish cloth. The dish cloth in question is 10. Shapely Diamond from #3824 Leisure Arts Kitchen Bright Dishcloths 10 Knit Designs, Hot Blue Lily The Original' n Cream cotton yarn. I am not sure which dish cloth to try next but with all the cotton yarn in the stash no need to buy any more cotton yarn for a long time. Craft on!

2 comments:

Knitting Diva said...

After all your ripping...you ended up with a beautiful cloth! Don't you love dish cloths, I do! I enjoyed the pics of your snow in North Carolina, we had about 6" at my house...Loved It.

THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Nicely knit cloth. Won't be long before your backyard is green again. It's 45 degrees today in northern PA!