Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday Night Out With Friends

I spent a wonderful night out with one of my friends Priscilla Williams and her daughter Amber. After work today I met them a local restaurant Chin Song Restaurant they had a very good sanitation grade the food and the hot tea was great, very friendly service. Then it was off to the library to listen to a wonderful concert performed by Lane Ragsdale and Friends. It was called A Greeting Card from Lane and Friends. Everyone did a wonderful job and I really enjoyed myself and I play to go to the next performance in the spring. I have decided that I am going to try and get out more and participate if life. I have got to do more fun things instead of the soul sucking activities I participating in each and everyday. My picture is blurred could not get a good shot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog to see out to play!

Michelle said...

I think it lifts the spirit a lot to get out and about and involved. Of course, I am not following my own advice... LOL I am a homebody lately.
M