Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday Morning and it's back to work tomorrow.

Well my nice long weekend is almost over. I still have not worked on my UFO'S but I did work on the Bias Scarf it is coming along nicely. I think I will pay a visit to Books-A-Million to see if the have pattern book I think is Charmed knitting for Harry Potter Fans, well I will know it when I see it because of the cover. I spent most of yesterday cleaning my bedroom it looks better but I still have a lot to do to get the room clean I could be on an episode of Clean House if the came to NC. I am posting pictures of the cucumber that I picked out of the garden. I hope we get rain soon the tomato plants are looking a little yellow they have lots of tomato's on them but it will be awhile before the start turning red. Happy crocheting and knitting.

1 comment:

Deneen said...

They look like kirby's-I love kirby's!