Friday, July 20, 2007

Group C

The count down is on!!!!!! I was at Barnes & Nobles at 8:40 this morning and I was greeted by a long line of people waiting for the store to start giving out the wristbands at 9:00 am. One 9:00 came around I think the line moved fairly quick because I was back in my car by 9:50. The woman that gave me my wristband stated no #'s this time we will be let in the store in groups. So I am in group C, the party starts at 7:00 lots of games for the children and I heard a lot of people in line talking about dressing up as characters from the books. I will not dress up I just can't go that far, 2 trips to Greensboro in 1 days is pushing things. I am meeting my daughter at Macaroni Grill at 7:00 for dinner and then I will sit around in the parking lot or on the sidewalk where ever they allow you to wait. They start lining everyone up at 11:30.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.