Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Coffee Mitt


I started a Coffee Mitt today in my last knitting class. It is shaping up very well and I am so happy with my start to the Coffee Mitt. I need to take another set of classes then build some confidence that I can do this my self. So far I can knit, purl, increase, decrease, and slip a stitch. I need to get yarn over and I am sure a lot more that these things. I will be so glad when Knitty Gritty starts a new season. It finally rained today so I did not have to water the garden today. I have the day off work on Friday and I can't wait until Friday. I am planning to go to Greensboro on Friday morning to pick up my wrist band at Barnes and Noble. I am sure I will be up late on Saturday Morning trying to read a few chapters of Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows. This is it the end of the series. I will post a picture of the start to the Coffee Mitt. Happy crocheting and knitting.

2 comments:

Deneen said...

Oh now your just showing off (LOL)

BEESTLYproducts said...

i love that color! it's so fun. Lamb's Pride is hands-down my favorite yarn. I can't wait to see your coffee mitt all finished up. I ordered my HP book from amazon.com so it won't be here until the afternoon :-(