Saturday, April 21, 2007

Beautiful day.

Well spent a great day with my Mother, Aunt,Uncle, and cousin. First we went to Macy's and after buying out most of the cast iron cookware we went to AC Moore and I found the blue yarn I needed to complete the ripple afghan I started 2 weeks ago. Then we went to Costo I tried most of the food samples I had coupons so we can out of the store with some great buys. While I was shopping at AC Moore I brought some of the items I plan to send to my partner in the notions swap. I really enjoy the swaps the notions swap is very easy you can find most of the items for a very good price. It was a very warm sunny day. No crochet so far today I have spent some time reading, the book of choice The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacob so far a pretty good read. I am only 2 weeks away from a knitting class so far no one but me has signed up for the class I hope she will have the class. I have already purchased 2 knitting magazine's. Happy knitting and crocheting.

No comments: