Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Skinny MInnie






I gave my Sister her Skinny Minnie Scarf today and she really liked the scarf. I forgot to take my camera and so I did not get to take a picture of her in the scarf. So Ginnerfra one of my daughters friends from school is modeling the scarf. I received my Wool-Ease yarn today 5 balls of Fuchsia 137, Soon and very soon I plan to start another scarf from Crochet Scarves! 16 Hip Projects for Dressing Up Your Look. by Candi Jensen the scarf is Blackberry Cobbler I think it is pretty and will make a very nice scarf. I hope the pattern is easy. I still have not heard any thing from the group that was to get started after the New Year I am disappointed I really would like to be a part of a group that meets to crochet and knit together. Well not much to report tonight. Happy crocheting and knitting.

No comments: