Sunday, January 14, 2007

Skinny MInnie Scarf almost complete

Skinny Minnie Scarf almost complete all I need to do is make and add the tassels. I will work on that tomorrow and maybe a little tonight. I had to take a break from the scarf and so I did 2 granny squares. I need to build my swap stash. I plan to start swapping again next month. It has been a great weekend and I don't have to go to work tomorrow. A trip to the beach would have been great this weekend. Nice and warm. I went to another game yesterday and watched my daughter cheer she does a very good job so does the whole team. I wish I could work the camera better but for some reason I can't get it to do right and all the pictures come out to dark it might be the gym it's red. I brought a new book yesterday I used my gift card for Books-A-Million Fabulous & Flirty Crochet, by Katherine Lee. I want to visit a store I discovered online while looking to see if anyone in the area sold GGH Aspen yarn and a yarn shop in Greensboro sales GGH yarns it is Stitch Point I plan to pay them a visit in February. Happy crocheting and knitting.

No comments: