Sunday, November 26, 2006

Long weekend is over back to work tomorrow.

Well it's the Sunday after Thanksgiving and I have to go back to work tomorrow. Oh well that's just the way it is when you live the life of a poor woman work, work, and more work. I did not get to shop on black Friday no funds I did however spend 1 hour walking the mall at the 1 am opening. I did find on Saturday the 2007 crochet pattern a day calendar made a trip to Costco and A C Moore. A C Moore had Patons Classic Wool Merino on sale for $3.87 regular price $5.67 I brought some of it to make a scarf for my sister and the rest just because I wanted to build my stash. They also have some beautiful 100% wool on discount for $6.67 that is around $11.00 something per skein regular price maybe they will still have some in a couple of weeks very pretty yarn but not a lot on the skeins and you would need several skeins to make a good scarf. I have not crochet since last Wednesday and I really need to get back to work on the dishcloths and potholders I plan to make for Christmas gifts. I need to move on to the scarf for my sister and I need a nice skull cap for a man for my brother in law and my nephew. I brought yarn to make my nieces scarfs also I plan to make the one skein scarf from Stitch N' bitch the happy hooker it is a quick scarf. I spent most of Friday,Saturday and today raking leaves and this was only the front and the sides of the house I still have the backyard left. Well at least it was a nice warm weekend and I did not have to rake in the cold, I can't say the same for next weekend when I start the back unless it's raining. Happy crocheting and knitting.

No comments: