Thursday, November 30, 2006

No Crochet

Well things are not going great no crochet this week and I really need to crochet. I have all those dishcloths to finish. I also tried to start a scarf this week but could not figure out the pattern. It is a ripple scarf and I don't think I will be able to get the pattern I took the book to a woman a work and she is trying to figure out the pattern. While she is working on this I think I will try another pattern from another book. This weekend I will force myself to to work on dishcloths. It has been a long week and I am glad tomorrow is Friday. I had to get the car inspected today and I brought tires for the car today. After Christmas I have to big projects planned the first is the graphic granny afghan and the second Bernat Super Stripes Zig-Zag Blanket, I really like the patten and I love the red & black also like the blue & black so we shall see which color I use first. I think the red & black my daughter's school colors. I have to make a blanket for my daughter but she wants blue and green and I have to find just the right blue and green. I found out today that I am not getting the book Getting Started Crochet that I ordered I have been given a refund by the person on half.com that I ordered the book from. I reordered the book today from someone else because the person I ordered from did not have another book. So my dreams of getting a new crochet book are postponed for at least another two weeks. Oh well nothing to to do but wait. Happy crocheting and knitting.

1 comment:

dale said...

It is pretty.