Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Humpday was no joke today!!!

I had a very, very long day at work. I took an extra day off work so today was my first day of work this week. I don't know what's going on in this city or this town but it is not blessed as far as I can see from where I sit, the reason I make this statement is because someone wrote an editorial in the paper last month that suggested the city of Asheboro was blessed this opinion was form because Asheboro is a dry city. A strange point point of view but everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. I think if this city was so blessed I would not have so many cases in my caseload. I did a little crochet last night one row on the Beth's Little Star Afghan. Plan to add at least one row tonight. I wonder what people would think of my daydreams?, no I will not share them they are deep and very personal just wondering what people would think if I really went deep with my thoughts and daydream, they are not all about crochet. Let's say I have a lot better life than the one I am struggling through. What purpose am I serving what have I accomplished in my 42 years? None I fear! I feel that I no longer exist.

No comments: