Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Pretender

I have decided that I am going to become a pretender. I shall keep all my thoughts and opinions about myself to myself I am going to try my very best to never ever again let anyone know what my true feels are regarding anything in my life, I have found even with your family its best to stick to the basics and not go to far beyond talking about the weather. I guess I will start a journal I think I have a program on Microsoft that allows you to start a journal so that's is the place I will place my true feeling . Well today was not a bad day I did not work, yesterday was not half bad either I did not work the office was closed for Labor day, it rained and we had a family cookout. It has been almost a week and no crochet I cant seems to work myself up to crochet and I really love to crochet and find it relaxing but for some reason I have been to down to get up the energy for crochet. So I have spent some time looking a all my crochet magazines and books even though I know I can go to the Internet a find free patterns I love to buy the books and magazines. It is really enjoyable to look through the books and magazines and plan fantasy projects. Maybe tonight I will sit down and crochet.

No comments: