Friday, August 04, 2006

ITS FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Its Friday thank you, thank you, thank you. The work week is over and its the weekend!!!! I tried to post a picture last night but could not get it to download. I will try again today I am working on the baby afghan only 6 days to finish. I am a little nerves about this because I am selling it to someone and I am new to crochet and I hope that my afghan will hold up and she wont regret buying from me. I am so glad I learned to crochet it is a very good stress reducer. You really feel as if you are accomplishing something with each round that you add to your project. The heat is on its hot, hot, hot. I will work in my projects for this months exchanges. Well I am not sure whats going on but I cant get my pictures to download so I will not be able to post a picture not sure what I am doing wrong.

No comments: