Thursday, July 06, 2006

Its Thursday night one granny square done.

Well I spent a lovely 4th drinking and eating. I made Shish-Kebobs first time I have every made them I most say I was impressed very good. I found the recipe on www.wfmynews2.com it is called Geissler's Beef Kabobs, I used beef,chicken and shrimp for the meats and squash, zucchini,mushrooms, yellow and red bell pepper,red onion. I cant wait to try them again. I have started my next projects I belong to a yahoo group atmyhouse@yahoo.com I am involved in 3 of the exchanges, I really like them you get very nice thing from different people I wish the group had a chat room. I have started my granny squares that I plan to send on Saturday my partner for the granny square exchange this month lives in Germany so I need to send early. I am looking in my 200 Crochet blockers for blankets, throws and afghans cant decide which one to do decisions, decisions. Once my partner has received I will post a picture. Tomorrow I am off to AC Moore again they are having a sidewalk sale, it was rained out today. planning to make dishclothes for my family as Christmas gifts so I need to buy the yarn and get started. Also I need to find the yarn a baby blanket as stated in a previous post a friend is having a baby and I want to make a blanket. I have changed my mine about the pattern and the color mainly because I cant find any yellow in the Red Heart Yarn sport weight baby soft yarn I want to use so I plan to find a nice soft variegated yarn and use a different pattern it is called progressive afghan I think cant remember the site but I saved it on Yahoo so I will be able to find it when I need and get the yarn. Big Brother is on and so far only two of the people I voted for have made it in the house. Well three more of the people I voted for made it into the house Marcellas and Danielle also chicken George also all the people that I think are the most argument I think I am the best thing since sliced bread people I have every seen. We shall see what happens. Well on to watching Big Brother and crochet.

No comments: