Friday, December 30, 2005

Another lonely Friday night

Well here I go again with another long lonely Friday night, with nothing to do but drink wine and surf the net. Spent most of the day trying to clean by bedroom only a surface cleaning not a deep cleaning if Clean House went anywhere in the country I would make a great canidate for the show, I need help to get organized and do something to fix up my house. sometime tonight I will spend time crocheting just some practice with scrape yarn it will be awhile before I can buy yarn for a project. I really need a miracle cant wait until april when lottery tickets go in sale in NC finally after all these years we have the lottery so happy, my plan is to buy a ticket twice a month when I get paid. Nothing to add about crochet tonight so I guess this is all.

No comments: